The Full Story
Women's Journeys at Work
Are your employees experiencing stress and burnout? Employee Replacement costs average 30% but can go as high as 50-60% according to SHRM. Retention in the workplace goes beyond just showing up for work; It is about a sense of loyalty and devotion to the work. Marci Maniker is all about helping employees experience JOY on the JOB!
She works with groups and individuals to boost workplace productivity through coaching, consulting, and managing change. Marci helps organizations and individuals optimize their performance so that work flows more smoothly and effectively, and with more JOY.
Marci Maniker, M.A., management and organizational development consultant, has over 25 years of experience transforming business challenges and talent concerns into actionable plans. Her areas of expertise include strategic planning, managing change, organization effectiveness, executive coaching, meeting facilitation and team building.
Her clients range from multi-nationals to small family-owned businesses to not-for-profits and healthcare providers.
Sample projects include:
• Working with small/mid-sized businesses to decrease employee turnover and prepare for leadership succession.
• Working with the multiple Executive Committees to design and implement a performance management system tailored to each organization. Disseminating the performance management process to communicate positive culture change throughout the organization.
• Facilitating strategic planning sessions, trust building and conflict management workshops with board members and intact work teams, thereby strengthening commitment to the organization.
• Coaching high potential executives and on-boarding new executives to ensure success.
• Coaching numerous Chief Medical Officers and physician department Chiefs who have assumed executive responsibilities.
• Serving as U.S. Change Management Lead in a large-scale multi-national SAP project.
• Consulting on the managing change portion of integrating many medical call-centers into a centralized call center.
Certified and Master Certified in many Leadership Development programs, Ms. Maniker earned her M.A. in Organizational Psychology from Columbia University and her B.A. in Psychology from the University of Michigan.